The 2nd SLOG

My second SLOG is going to base on the term test and things I’ve learned recently.

The termtest is related to quizzes and the practice problems. So I prepared well for it. However, I still made some mistakes on functions like “prarllel” and “string-append”.

Presently, I’m dealing with the PROJECT with my classmate, Peter. We’re worked through the first& second problems but stuck in the third one. We found it quiet hard to make the function repeat and repeat until we get the outcome we need. 

To me, the stepper is a great tool to check how the function actually works. I’m able to realize how a complex function processes. Comparing with “check-expect”, stepper can help understanding the function better. I’m also interested in one thing in Dr.reckt that is the “searching” tool. It allows you to search a certain function so as to learn how it works. With the help of it, I’m able to avoid many problems while computing.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

First SLOG

The 3rd SLOG