The 3rd SLOG

Since we've covered most parts of this semester 's materials in CSC104, I really want to say something about this course. Actually, CSC104 shows me a basic way that how we communicate with computer and how the computer reply us in a certain way. I'm now able to define a certain function by using Dr.racket. I also understand concept of binary and know how to compute a certain binary number.  In this course, I've also lernt about how we utilize computer so as to make works easier. For example, when we deal with a huge amount of information, the computer can help us with searching, changing or manipulating rather than we check lines one by one. However, computer can help us a lot but it also requires a communication without any mistake and incorrectness. Even one wrong word will lead to a fail in producing a function. 

Moreover, the 2nd Project is really interesting. I work with Peter, my friend and classmates in CSC104. We feel so good when we see the simulation of the situation that describes the relationship between the infected, the "infectable" and the immune. And the relationship changes if any of the conditions increases or decreases. This project shows me every simple function can be one part of a complex one. And when many of them work together, we are able to achieve something dynamic and flexible. This is a really interesting class and I'm going to take CSC108 next semester!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

First SLOG

The 2nd SLOG